Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) - Liiketoimintasuhteiden hallinnan ammattinimike (BRMP®)IIL Finland Oy
Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) - Liiketoimintasuhteiden hallinnan ammattinimike (BRMP®)
Manage business relationships effectively
With the Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP)® training and certification program you will learn the fundamentals for Business Relationship Managers at every experience level. The training and certification are designed to provide a solid baseline level of knowledge.
Business Relationship Management (BRM) offers you competencies to take care of a business value-producing relationship between a service provider and its business partners effectively. These competencies are knowledge, skills and behaviors and they can be leveraged through
- organizational roles (e.g., in an IT organization, the CIO typically has a role of BRM for the enterprise)
- a discipline (e.g., all business partner facing service provider roles should be skilled in Business Relationship Management)
- and an organizational capability (e.g., a service provider organization should be effective in shaping and channelling demand to the highest business value opportunities).
What You Will Learn
By attending the training and successfully passing the exam, you will be able to demonstrate an understanding of:
- The characteristics of the BRM role
- What it means to perform as a strategic partner, contributing to business strategy formulation and shaping business demand for the provider’s services
- The use of Portfolio Management disciplines and techniques to maximize realized business value
- Business Transition Management and the conditions for successful change programs to minimize value leakage
- The BRM role in Service Management and alignment of services and service levels with business needs
- The principles of effective and persuasive communication
Hallitse liiketoimintasuhteita tehokkaasti
(BRMP)® Liiketoimintaushteiden hallinnan koulutuksessa ja sertifiointiohjelmassa opit liiketoimintasuhteiden hallinnan perusteista jokaiselta ammattitasolta. Koulutuksen jälkeen sinulla on vakaa ja laaja tietopohja liiketoimintasuhteiden hallinnan perusteista.
All professionals in business partner facing service provider roles, such as:
- Project managers
- Business analysts
- External service providers
- Representatives of shared services organizations including IT, HR, Finance, Legal, Purchasing, Sales, Strategy Planning, etc.
- All professionals in business partner facing service provider roles and anyone else interested in business value maximization
- Those interested in becoming certified as a Business Relationship Manager, Implementer or Assessor
Tutkinto / todistus
About the Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) Exam
- 40 minutes, closed-book exam
- 50 multiple-choice style questions
- 25 marks required (out of 50 available) to pass – 50% pass mark
*Important Note for Virtual Course Participants: The Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) exam is not available within IIL’s virtual classroom. As a result, participants must make separate arrangements to schedule their exam following course completion. Various options are available depending on the participant’s geographic location. Please contact your sales representative for further details.
The BRMP® Guide to the BRM Body of Knowledge Study Guide
The Guide, which was published both as a book and an ebook in collaboration with Van Haren Publishing, is designed to assist the Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP)® training course attendees and certification exam candidates, but it will also be of great value to anyone looking for a comprehensive foundation-level overview of the art and practice of Business Relationship Management. The book covers the entire BRMP® course syllabus and contains all the information covered in the training and referenced in the exam.
BRMI members can always download a free personalized annotation-enabled printable ebook (PDF) copy of The Guidevia BRMI Online Campus homepage. Others can purchase a Kindle version of the book on Amazon.com or order it directly through our publisher. If you are not a member of the Institute, please consider joining today to save on The BRMP® Guideand gain access to numerous other BRMI membership benefits.
In this training you will get familiar with following themes
- BRM Overview
- Strategic Partnering
- Business IQ
- Portfolio Management
- Business Transition Management
- Provider Domain
- Powerful Communications
- APMG Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) Exam Preparation
- APMG Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) Exam
IIL Finland Oy
IIL Finland Oy - Innovative and Customer-Centric Solutions
International Institute for Learning (IIL) operates globally and offers a wide range of training, consulting, mentoring and coaching solutions as well as customizable corporate training programs to top global companies in 150 countries. The combination of high caliber support staff,...
Saadaksesi lisätietoa aiheesta Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) - Liiketoimintasuhteiden hallinnan ammattinimike (BRMP®) täytä seuraavat tiedot:
Saatat olla kiinnostunut myös näistä:
945 EUR-1 257 EUR
1 150 EUR-1 595 EUR
1 150 EUR-1 495 EUR
1 150 EUR-1 495 EUR