Inspiroidu koulutusvaihtoehdoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
Certified Scrum Master® (CSM) - Learn how to facilitate and make the most effective use of agile and scrum teamsIIL Finland Oy
Certified Scrum Master® (CSM) - Learn how to facilitate and make the most effective use of agile and scrum teams
Certified Scrum Master® (CSM) - Scrum Master Koulutus
Scrum Master course covers the principles and tools required to be an effective Scrum Master. Learners will come away with a good understanding of the Scrum framework and the underlying principles required to make effective decisions regarding the application of Scrum to different situations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The Scrum Master training course aims at people with good knowledge of project management or having experience with Scrum Master. The course is also suitable for all members of organizations who are interested in the Scrum method and want to understand what it is all about regardless of their daily roles .
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Agile principles
- Scrum principles, practices and tools
- Defining Scrum roles and responsibilities
- Going over product backlog and user stories
- Estimating for planning
- Scaling Scrum
- Successful team building
- Tips and tricks from the instructor’s many years of using Scrum in a wide variety of environments
SCRUM MASTER COURSE OVERVIEW
- Course structure
- Course goals and objectives
Agile Principles and Scrum Overview
- Agile Principles
- Lean Principles
- Process control models
- Incremental and Iterative development
- Shifting the focus on product management
- Overview of the Scrum process
- Dedicated cross-functional teams
- T-shaped people
- Team capacity
- Facilitating the Sprint Planning meeting
- The Sprint backlog
- Sprint Burndown chart
Scrum Roles and Responsibilities
- The team and building effective teams
- ScrumMaster responsibilities
- Product Owner responsibilities
- The Scrum project community
- What happens to traditional roles in Scrum?
- Daily Scrum
Product Backlog and User Stories
- Product backlog characteristics
- User stories
- Getting your first backlog
- Getting backlog items ready
- Slicing User stories
Estimation for Forward Planning
- Why comparative estimation works
- Planning poker
- Affinity estimation
Release Planning and Tracking Progress
- Release planning
- Tracking release progress
- Scrum of Scrums
- Scaling the product backlog
- Scaling across a program and business areas
- Distributed teams
- What did we learn, and how can we implement this in our work environments?
IIL has a wide variety of delivery methods of their training sessions to ensure an optimal learning experience for participants. #Scrum Master Koulutus #
- Traditional Classroom: Engage with our instructors and a diverse group of peers in a Traditional Classroom version of this course.
- Virtual Classroom (Live): Dynamic and fully interactive, a live, online version of this course is led by an instructor and conducted in real time. Consists of four 3-hour sessions.
- On-Demand (Self-Paced interactive video learning): Set your own pace with a recorded online version of this course and log on when and where you learn best.
#Scrum Master Koulutus #
- Traditional classroom 1295 EUR
- Virtual classroom 850 EUR
- On-demand self-paced learning 850 EUR
IIL Finland Oy
IIL Finland Oy - Innovation in Project Management Training
International Institute for Learning (IIL) operates globally and offers a wide range of training, consulting, mentoring and coaching solutions as well as customizable corporate training programs to top global companies in 150 countries. Our core competencies include Project, Program and...