Inspiroidu koulutusvaihtoehdoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
Change Management™ Foundation – Learning the Basics and Foundation Exam PreparationIIL Finland Oy
Change Management™ Foundation – Learning the Basics and Foundation Exam Preparation
Perehdy muutosjohtamisen tekniikoihin
Koulutuksessa tutustutaan erilaisiin muutosjohtamisen tekniikoihin ja selvitetään, mitkä niistä soveltuvat tehokkaimmin oman organisaation toimintaan. Jäsennetty lähestymistapa auttaa ymmärtämään, miten käsitellä muutosta yksilönä, johtajana ja tiimin tai organisaation jäsenenä.
Gain practical knowledge on Change Management techniques and get the APMG Change Management Certification
This course provides practical knowledge on Change Management techniques and the Foundation certification. You will examine various Change Management techniques and explore which could be effectively implemented in your organization. The structured approach helps you understand how you deal with change as an individual, as a member of a team or organization, and as a leader. The program design explores the impact that change has on these four major areas:
- Change and the Individual
- Change and the Organization
- Communications and Stakeholder Engagement
- Change Management Practice
APMG Change Management Foundation Exam
This course prepares participants for the APMG Change Management Foundation exam. Given that a primary course goal is to achieve the Foundation Certification, the course text will be provided in advance of the workshop so the participant may begin studying. In addition, daily homework assignments and practice exams will be provided. The Foundation-level exam is taken at the end of the third day of the Traditional Classrom course. Virtual Classroom and On-Demand participants must make separate arrangements to schedule their exam following course completion.
- Preparing individuals for change
- Assessing organizational change readiness and change impact
- Leading organizational change
- Engaging stakeholders for successful change
- Preparing for the Foundation exam
What You Will Learn
You’ll learn how to
- Understand how individuals learn and why many may resist change
- Understand how to build an effective change team
- Describe the stakeholder engagement process and relate this to appropriate communication
- Understand various approaches to plan, implement, and sustain organizational change
- Understand how to assess change impact and readiness and deal with resistance
- Improve your ability to pass the APMG Change Management Foundation Certification exam
- Those wishing to achieve Change Management Foundation Certification
- Those in any role including leading, managing, or supporting the change initiative
- Those working in organizations where a change initiative is being planned or taking place
- Some experience with an organizational change initiative and with coursework (such as Change Agility, Organization and People Change Management, or similar workshops) is recommended
- 8-10 hours of pre-course study
- Traditional Classroom: Approximately two hours of study per evening during the course will be required by those who wish to pass the exam
- Virtual Classroom: Approximately one hour of study between each of the virtual course sessions will be required by those who wish to pass the exam
IIL has a wide variety of delivery methods of their training sessions to ensure an optimal learning experience for you. The delivery method options of this course are:
- Traditional Classroom: Engage with our instructors and a diverse group of peers in a Traditional Classroom version of this course.
- On-Demand (Self-Paced interactive video learning): Set your own pace with a recorded online version of this course and log on when and where you learn best.
IIL Finland Oy
IIL Finland Oy - Innovation in Project Management Training
International Institute for Learning (IIL) operates globally and offers a wide range of training, consulting, mentoring and coaching solutions as well as customizable corporate training programs to top global companies in 150 countries. Our core competencies include Project, Program and...