ITIL® 4 Foundation
Understand the key concepts of service management
ITIL® 4 is built on the established core of best practice in the ITIL® guidance. ITIL® 4 provides a practical and flexible approach to move to the new world of digital transformation and embrace an end-to-end operating model for the delivery and operation of products and services. ITIL® 4 also provides a holistic end-to-end picture that integrates frameworks such as Lean IT, Agile, and DevOps.
ITIL® (4) Foundation is a 2-day classroom course based on the exam specifications specified by AXELOS for the ITIL® (4) Foundation certification. The fundamental objective of this course is to help the participants understand the key concepts of service management and the ITIL® 4 service management framework and prepare for the ITIL® (4) Foundation exam. In addition, the course offers a rich learning experience that helps the participants relate ITIL® to their own work environment.
The course includes a case study (based on a fictitious organization, ‘Axle Car Hire’) that will help the participants understand and experience the ITIL® guiding principles, service value, practices through real-world challenges and opportunities. The rich learning experience is supported by additional learning tools such as pre-course reading materials, post-course reading material, and a set of quick reference cards.
What you will learn
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts of ITIL® service management
- Understand how ITIL® guiding principles can help an organization to adopt and adapt ITIL® service management
- Understand the four dimensions of ITIL® service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL® service value system, and activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
- Understand the key concepts of continual improvement
- Learn the various ITIL practices and how they contribute to value chain activities
The ITIL® (4) Foundation course fundamentally targets the participants in the IT and business domains who wish to take first steps in service management or who are familiar with earlier versions of ITIL® and/or other sources of industry best practice and wish to learn about ITIL® 4. This course and the related certification can be beneficial for the following roles:
- IT Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Process Owners
- IT Developers
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
- Anyone working in a DevOps team
- Module 1: Course Introduction
- Module 2: Service Management: Key Concepts
- Module 3: The Guiding Principless
- Module 4: The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Module 5: Service Value System
- Module 6: Continual Improvement
- Module 7: The ITIL Practices
IIL has a wide variety of delivery methods of their training sessions to ensure an optimal learning experience for you. The delivery method options of this course is:
- Traditional Classroom: Engage with our instructors and a diverse group of peers in a Traditional Classroom version of this course.
IIL Finland Oy
IIL Finland Oy - Innovative and Customer-Centric Solutions
International Institute for Learning (IIL) operates globally and offers a wide range of training, consulting, mentoring and coaching solutions as well as customizable corporate training programs to top global companies in 150 countries. The combination of high caliber support staff,...
Saadaksesi lisätietoa aiheesta ITIL® 4 Foundation täytä seuraavat tiedot: