Inspiroidu koulutusvaihtoehdoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
Managing Stress and Building Resilience – Strategies for Creating Work-Life BalanceIIL Finland Oy
Managing Stress and Building Resilience – Strategies for Creating Work-Life Balance
Tasapainota työelämääsi stressinhallinnalla
Stressinhallinnalla ja stressin kestämisen parantamisella on myönteinen vaikutus työn tuottavuuteen, yksilön terveyteen sekä työelämän tasapainon löytämiseen. Yksipäiväisessä work-shopissa saat käytännön stressin hallinnan työkaluja, joiden avulla parannat sekä työ- että arkielämäsi laatua. Koulutuksessa opit vähentämään negatiivista stressiä, parantamaan suorituskykyäsi sekä edistämään terveyttäsi ja hyvinvointiasi.
Strategies for Creating Work-Life Balance
Stress influences all of us at some point in our professional lives. Learning how to manage stress and build resilience helps you to perform better professionally and leads to better health, more sustainable living habits and a healthy balance in work-life.
Learn how to manage stress at one-day work-shop
In this one-day workshop, you will learn practical solutions to sustain behavior change that can positively impact your life on both a professional and personal level. When you are able to reduce the level of negative stress that affects you, your performance improves, and your health and happiness increases. In this course you will not only to get awareness around emotional well-being in a work context, but will also learn how to create a better overall balance between your personal and professional lives.
This course covers how our perceptions affect our beliefs and how our beliefs affect our actions. You will learn different stress-reduction techniques and find out personally what triggers your stress and how you response to it. The sessions are highly interactive and cover a blend of theory, discussions, and exercises. You will explore concepts with fellow participants within a safe environment where skills and habits can be developed, sharpened, and improved.
- Identifying the thinking patterns behind your beliefs and associated behavior
- Facilitating a behavior change in how you perceive and deal with negative stress
- Developing skills that lead to more productive thoughts and habits that empower well-being
- Creating a personal action plan to overcome negative stress and promote work-life balance
What You Will Learn
You’ll learn how to
- identify what stress feels like and what the typical symptoms and reactions are to stress
- analyze your own responses to stressful events and the consequences of those reactions
- organize your work structure to reduce stress and build resilience
- recognize activities that drain you and those that give you energy
- generate relief from stressful events
- modify a mindset of resilience
- master your time, work commitments, and personal boundaries in order to be most effective at your job
This course is suitable for
- employees in any job role, organization, and operation
- individual contributors and managers
IIL has a wide variety of delivery methods of their training sessions to ensure an optimal learning experience for you. The delivery method options of this course are:
- Traditional Classroom: Engage with our instructors and a diverse group of peers in a Traditional Classroom version of this course.
- Virtual Classroom (Live): Dynamic and fully interactive, a live, online version of this course is led by an instructor and conducted in real time.
IIL Finland Oy
IIL Finland Oy - Innovation in Project Management Training
International Institute for Learning (IIL) operates globally and offers a wide range of training, consulting, mentoring and coaching solutions as well as customizable corporate training programs to top global companies in 150 countries. Our core competencies include Project, Program and...
Saadaksesi lisätietoa aiheesta Managing Stress and Building Resilience – Strategies for Creating Work-Life Balance täytä seuraavat tiedot: