Inspiroidu koulutusvaihtoehdoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
Organization and People Change Management – Moving Beyond Installation to RealizationIIL Finland Oy
Organization and People Change Management – Moving Beyond Installation to Realization
Perehdy OPCM-prosessiin ja johda muutosta tehokkaasti
Kurssi tarjoaa tietoa, työkaluja ja tekniikoita tehokkaaseen muutosjohtamiseen ja muutoksen hallintaan käytännön tasolla huomioiden kaikki projektin elinkaaren vaiheet.
Moving Beyond Installation to Realization
Selecting the right project through welldisciplined portfolio management and effective project execution using project management best practices is only part of the recipe for success. As companies mature in project management by implementing Project Management Offices (PMOs), portfolio management and developing more certified project managers, they begin to realize a major gap in the process: successful implementation happens through committed users.
Realizing the true business benefits promised by the business cases of corporate projects is accomplished through the people who ultimately have to buy in, use the new product or process and make it produce the desired results. This can only be measured after the project is completed and integrated into a company’s operations – in other words, during its life cycle.
The degree of success in realizing these benefits depends on how effective the project was in paving the way for the users to adopt and use the product. In this workshop, we examine a comprehensive process for Organization and People Change Management (OPCM) and how it integrates into the five project management process groups.
Providing the knowledge, tools and techniques to manage change more effectively at the practical application level throughout the life cycle of the project. This includes:
- Defining the scope and objectives of OPCM
- Assessing the risks in introducing changes required as a result of projects
- Including necessary steps to plan and manage change throughout the project life cycle
What You Will Learn
You’ll learn how to:
- Identify where and how OPCM activities should be integrated within the full project life cycle
- Explain key change management principles and their application to the discipline of project management
- Recognize human responses to change and how to mitigate their impact
- Demonstrate capacity assessment using the Duration, Integrity, Commitment, Effort (DICE) analysis model, including interpretation of results and required next steps
- Explain how to identify and build OPCM activities into the project Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) in the planning phase
- Articulate project manager role requirements regarding OPCM
- Describe the two minimum communication messages required in all change management endeavors
- Identify and neutralize typical barriers to effective change implementation
This program is designed for project, product and program managers; project leaders and administrators; team leaders and members; field staff members; project, design, industrial and manufacturing engineers; operations, sales and functional managers; systems analysts; software and system developers; human resource executives; information technology professionals; research and development managers; marketing directors; project support staff; or others involved directly or indirectly with projects for virtually any industry.
Prerequisites: A good working knowledge of project management, as well as some experience managing projects
Course Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Getting Started
- Change Management Fundamentals
- Application of OPCM Initiation Process
- Planning Process
- Executing Process
- Monitoring and Controlling Process
- Closing Process
- Action Planning
IIL has a wide variety of delivery methods of their training sessions to ensure an optimal learning experience for you. The delivery method options of this course are:
- Traditional Classroom: Engage with our instructors and a diverse group of peers in a Traditional Classroom version of this course.
- Virtual Classroom (Live): Dynamic and fully interactive, a live, online version of this course is led by an instructor and conducted in real time.
IIL Finland Oy
IIL Finland Oy - Innovation in Project Management Training
International Institute for Learning (IIL) operates globally and offers a wide range of training, consulting, mentoring and coaching solutions as well as customizable corporate training programs to top global companies in 150 countries. Our core competencies include Project, Program and...