PMI-ACP® Exam Prep - Valmistaudu PMI-ACP® - testiin
Prepare yourself for the PMI-ACP® exam
This course builds on the candidates’ practical experience of Agile in the workplace to equip them with the broad range of knowledge and skills required for the PMI® Agile Certification exam. It will follow the PMI® requirements and reference the suggested reading list, including the Agile Practice Guide, but will not be limited to those areas.
Within the profession and discipline of project management, Agile continues to develop as a significant and important aspect of bringing change to an organization. Where the products of change must be delivered to the business “on time,” Agile is often the chosen methodology.
In addition to equipping candidates for the PMI® Agile Certification examination, this course will also support candidates in taking a more informed and effective role in Agile projects. It will also enable them to take a significant role in encouraging and enabling the organization to become or develop as an Agile environment.
What you will learn
You will learn how to:
- Appreciate the wider aspects of Agile project management tools and techniques
- Integrate various disciplines within Agile
- Tailor / customize Agile to suit the needs of different projects
- Prepare yourself for the PMI-ACP® exam
Valmistaudu PMI-ACP® - testiin
Tämä koulutus antaa osallistujille käytännönläheistä kokemusta ketterien menetelmien käytöstä työympäristössä sekä laaja-alaista osaamista suorittaa PMI® Agile-sertifiointitesti. Lisäksi koulutus antaa osallistujille valmiudet saavuttaa vaikuttavampi rooli Agile-projekteissa, ja auttaa organisaatioita kehittymään ketterien menetelmien käytössä.
This course is designed for anyone currently working on Agile-based projects and with wider project experience who wants to become PMI® Agile certified.
Anyone with a working knowledge of Agile from senior management to product developers will benefit from this course including but not restricted to:
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Business Analysts
- Technical Coordinators
- Defining “Traditional” Project Management
- Defining “Agile” Project Management
- Managing projects with traditional and agile methods
- Key aspects of the PMI®Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®Handbook
- Key aspects of the PMI Agile Certification Examination Content Outline
An Introduction to Agile and Implementing Agile
- Definable work vs. high-uncertainty work
- Project factors that influence tailoring
- The Agile Manifesto and 12 Principles
- Agile mindset
- Agile domains and tasks
Agile Tools and Techniques Related to PM “Hard Skills”
- Planning, monitoring, and adapting
- Product quality
- Risk management
Agile Tools and Techniques Related to PM “Soft Skills”
- The difference between PM “hard and soft” skills
- Interpersonal Skills
Core Agile Tools and Techniques
- The philosophy of core Agile tools and techniques
- Agile estimation
- Agile analysis and design
Value-Based Agile Tools and Techniques
- The role of value-based tools and techniques in bridging traditional PM with Agile
- Value-based prioritization
- Process Improvement
Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Context of Agile Knowledge and Skills vis-à-vis Agile Tools and Techniques
- Agile Knowledge and Skills
Exam Preparation and Course Closure
- The application process – where are you now?
- The “Exam-Focused Journal” – what you still have to do
- Further preparation – self-study schedule
- Exam topic review
- Practice exam
- Practice exam debrief
- Course closure
IIL has a wide variety of delivery methods of their training sessions to ensure an optimal learning experience for you. The delivery method options of this course are:
- Traditional Classroom: Engage with our instructors and a diverse group of peers in a Traditional Classroom version of this course.
- On-Demand (Self-Paced interactive video learning): Set your own pace with a recorded online version of this course and log on when and where you learn best.
IIL Finland Oy
IIL Finland Oy - Innovative and Customer-Centric Solutions
International Institute for Learning (IIL) operates globally and offers a wide range of training, consulting, mentoring and coaching solutions as well as customizable corporate training programs to top global companies in 150 countries. The combination of high caliber support staff,...
Saadaksesi lisätietoa aiheesta PMI-ACP® Exam Prep - Valmistaudu PMI-ACP® - testiin täytä seuraavat tiedot:
Saatat olla kiinnostunut myös näistä:
810 EUR-1 257 EUR
1 150 EUR-1 495 EUR
1 150 EUR-1 595 EUR