Inspiroidu koulutusvaihtoehdoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
Project Management for Non-Project ManagersIIL Finland Oy
Project Management for Non-Project Managers
Hanki projektinhallinnan perustaidot työsi tueksi
Toimitko esimiehenä projektipäällikölle tai oletko muuten tekemisissä projektien kanssa, joissa et itse ole projektipäällikkönä? Haluatko parantaa ymmärrystäsi projektinhallinnasta, sen välineistä ja osioista? IIL:n projektinjohtamiskoulutus on suunnattu niille, jotka eivät työskentele projektien johtajana. Koulutus on englanninkielinen.
Acguire Applicable Approach to the Components and Techniques of Managing Projects
For individuals, who are not working as project managers, is good to know the basics of Project Management, because is not uncommon to put them in positions of project stakeholder. They can be placed in positions to commission a project, or to support projects and project managers, or, as a middle or senior manager, to sponsor a project. To be a more effective project stakeholder, and to help ensure project success, a basic understanding of project management principles is essential.
This course introduces the basic concepts and techniques from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—Fifth Edition and other reliable sources to those who are unfamiliar with project management.
The training focuses on
- gaining a fundamental understanding of the components and tools of project management
- describing the five project management Process Groups required for any project
- exploring the fundamental project management processes and the project stakeholders’ supportive roles
- distinguishing between hard and soft skills and how they apply to different aspects of project management
- reviewing how a few planning tools, i.e., as work breakdown structure (WBS) are used
The goals of this course are to provide you with insight into the role of a project manager and suggest how you and other project stakeholders can aid in the success of a project.
You’ll learn how to:
- Describe how project management can support your company
- Discuss the strategic and business value of project management
- Articulate the fundamental project management processes and describe their primary deliverable(s)
- Convey why project management is critical to business success
- Define a stakeholder and communicate important stakeholder roles and responsibilities
- Describe the importance of both “soft skills” and “technical skills” for the project manager
Are you interested in improving your understanding of project management?
By filling the information request form you can contact IIL for more detailed information about the course.
This training is designed for
- managers, executives, project clients, and non-project managers working in the project environment
- professionals who work with project managers
No prerequisites are required.
Course Level: Basic
IIL has a wide variety of delivery methods of their training sessions to ensure an optimal learning experience for you. The delivery method options of this course are:
- Traditional Classroom: Engage with our instructors and a diverse group of peers in a Traditional Classroom version of this course.
- On-Demand (Self-Paced interactive video learning): Set your own pace with a recorded online version of this course and log on when and where you learn best.
This training covers the following themes:
- Foundation Concepts
- Project Technical Processes – Starting with the Competing Demands
- Project Technical Processes – Balancing the Competing Demands to Closure
- Project Interpersonal Processes
IIL Finland Oy
IIL Finland Oy - Innovation in Project Management Training
International Institute for Learning (IIL) operates globally and offers a wide range of training, consulting, mentoring and coaching solutions as well as customizable corporate training programs to top global companies in 150 countries. Our core competencies include Project, Program and...
Saadaksesi lisätietoa aiheesta Project Management for Non-Project Managers täytä seuraavat tiedot: