Inspiroidu koulutusvaihtoehdoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Prep - On-Demand Learning (Self-Paced)IIL Finland Oy
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Prep - On-Demand Learning (Self-Paced)
Kehitä projektinhallinnan taitojasi ja valmistaudu PMP-sertifikaatin suorittamiseen
Project Management Professional (PMP)®) on Project Management Instituten (PMI®) sertifikaatti projektipäälliköille. Project Management Certificate Program -koulutus parantaa edellytyksiäsi suorittaa sertifikaatti online-paketilla, johon sisältyy runsaasti materiaalia, välikokeita sekä virtuaalinen opintoryhmä oppimisen tueksi.
Improve your project management competency and prepare for PMP certification exam
With this training you can improve your overall project management competency and manage projects with confidence. You will get prepared to pass PMI®’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam and earn the PMP credential.
In order to support you to complete the certificate, the training offers
- 35 hours of on-demand content
- an engaging, experienced instructor
- frequent knowledge checks and end-of-module exams
- access to 1200+ PMP exam practice questions
- exclusive membership in a LinkedIn Study Group
Content for this on-demand version has been tested in the classroom and in a Live Virtual environments for over 20 years. The program is based on Dr. Harold Kerzner’s approach to effective project management and is updated to reflect changes to PMI’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge(PMBOK® Guide)—Fifth Edition.
What is PMP certification?
PMP certification is developed by the Project Management Institute (PMI®). The Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is a globally recognized certification for project managers.
The PMP recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams, and attests to core knowledge and understanding of critical project management concepts, principles and techniques.
This intensive exam preparation workshop will provide a roadmap for how to pass the Project Management Institute’s (PMI®’s) Project Management Professional examination (PMP® exam).
Prerequisites for participation
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
- A four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
The program includes the following themes:
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- PMP® Exam Preparation
IIL has a wide variety of delivery methods of their training sessions to ensure an optimal learning experience for you. The delivery method of this course is:
- On-Demand (Self-Paced interactive video learning): Set your own pace with a recorded online version of this course and log on when and where you learn best.
Founder, Ward Associates
LeRoy Ward is a recognized thought leader in project, program, and portfolio management.
- More than 39 years of experience
- Presented to over 200,000 professionals
- Authored 9 publications
- 2013 recipient of PMI®’s Eric Jenett Award for Project Management Excellence
IIL Finland Oy
IIL Finland Oy - Innovation in Project Management Training
International Institute for Learning (IIL) operates globally and offers a wide range of training, consulting, mentoring and coaching solutions as well as customizable corporate training programs to top global companies in 150 countries. Our core competencies include Project, Program and...
Saadaksesi lisätietoa aiheesta Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Prep - On-Demand Learning (Self-Paced) täytä seuraavat tiedot: