Inspiroidu koulutusvaihtoehdoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
Project Portfolio ManagementIIL Finland Oy
Project Portfolio Management
Tehokkuutta projektiportfolioiden hallintaan
Tehokas portfolion hallinta parantaa moniprojektivirtaa läpi organisaation (sekä nopeutta että laatua) vähentämällä tarpeetonta "multi-taskingia" ja priorisoinnin vaihtumista.
Tämän koulutuksen tarkoituksena on tarjota sinulle tietoa organisaatiotason portfoliohallinnan (PPM) toteuttamisen komponenteista, tärkeydestä ja haasteista ja linkittää nämä organisaation strategisiin tavoitteisiin. Koulutus on englanninkielinen.
Learn how to Increase the Return on Your Organization's Project Management Investment
Effective portfolio management improves the multi-project flow through the organization (speed and quality) by minimizing unnecessary multi-tasking and priority changes. In this training you get familiar with the strategy, processes, information, analysis and deliverables of an effective portfolio management approach. You will learn how to proactively identify, select, de-select and nurture a balanced and desirable mix of projects.
The training is executed as workshop and it focuses on
- defining the objectives of PPM and the project portfolio process
- strategic planning as it relates to portfolio management
- linking the project portfolio with the resource portfolio and the asset portfolio
- prioritizing projects, improving project flow and ROI
- managing resource pools and the strategic resource(s)
- avoiding the trap of becoming too involved in the details
- and defining and facilitating the roles and responsibilities of the PMO, executives and others.
The goal of this course is to provide participants with knowledge of the components, importance and challenges of implementing organizational or enterprise level project portfolio management (PPM) based upon the organization’s strategic business goals.
After the training you know how to
- define the fundamental components of the PPM process
- identify the components of PPM, including information requirements, principle performers and the relationship among the major activities
- relate the principles of PPM to organizational strategy and organizational performance
- evaluate specific techniques, tools and models for defining the portfolio, aligning the portfolio and authorizing and controlling the portfolio
- navigate the organizational change that is required to implement or improve your portfolio management process
- and recognize the benefits and challenges of implementing portfolio management within the business.
Are you interested in improving your Project Protfolio Management Skills?
By filling the information request form you can contact IIL for more detailed information about the course.
Kindly notice we are planning to arrange the class as 1-day session. Trainer will come from United States and is a top-expert on the field.
This training is designed for
- people who support portfolio management decision-making processes for the selection and prioritization of projects
- Project Management Office (PMO) team members responsible for or with an interest in developing and managing their project portfolio(s).
Three to five years of project management experience is recommended.
Course Level: Intermediate/Advanced
IIL has a wide variety of delivery methods of their training sessions to ensure an optimal learning experience for you. The delivery method options of this course are:
- Traditional Classroom: Engage with our instructors and a diverse group of peers in a Traditional Classroom version of this course.
- Virtual Classroom (Live): Dynamic and fully interactive, a live, online version of this course is led by an instructor and conducted in real time.
- On-Demand (Self-Paced interactive video learning): Set your own pace with a recorded online version of this course and log on when and where you learn best.
The course covers the following themes:
- Portfolio Management Framework
- Defining the Portfolio Management Process
- Portfolio Strategic Management
- Portfolio Governance Management
- Portfolio Performance Management
- Portfolio Communications Management
- Portfolio Risk Management
- Applying Portfolio Management
Please contact to ask for more information. We have usually senior level international subject-matter-experts facilitating the workshops.
IIL Finland Oy
IIL Finland Oy - Innovation in Project Management Training
International Institute for Learning (IIL) operates globally and offers a wide range of training, consulting, mentoring and coaching solutions as well as customizable corporate training programs to top global companies in 150 countries. Our core competencies include Project, Program and...
Saadaksesi lisätietoa aiheesta Project Portfolio Management täytä seuraavat tiedot: