SUMMER OFFER: Change Management™ Foundation - Kansainvälinen muutosjohtamisen perustutkintoIIL Finland Oy
SUMMER OFFER: Change Management™ Foundation - Kansainvälinen muutosjohtamisen perustutkinto
Gain practical knowledge on Change Management techniques and get the APMG Change Management Certification
**SUMMER OFFER for OnDemand virtual course: 10% off if you register by end of July 2020**
This course provides practical knowledge on Change Management techniques and the Foundation certification. You will examine various Change Management techniques and explore which could be effectively implemented in your organization. The structured approach helps you understand how you deal with change as an individual, as a member of a team or organization, and as a leader. The program design explores the impact that change has on these four major areas:
- Change and the Individual
- Change and the Organization
- Communications and Stakeholder Engagement
- Change Management Practice
APMG Change Management Foundation Exam
This course prepares participants for the APMG Change Management Foundation exam. Given that a primary course goal is to achieve the Foundation Certification, the course text will be provided in advance of the workshop so the participant may begin studying. In addition, daily homework assignments and practice exams will be provided. The Foundation-level exam is taken at the end of the third day of the Traditional Classrom course. Virtual Classroom and On-Demand participants must make separate arrangements to schedule their exam following course completion.
What you will learn
You’ll learn how to
- Understand how individuals learn and why many may resist change
- Understand how to build an effective change team
- Describe the stakeholder engagement process and relate this to appropriate communication
- Understand various approaches to plan, implement, and sustain organizational change
- Understand how to assess change impact and readiness and deal with resistance
- Improve your ability to pass the APMG Change Management Foundation Certification exam
Kerää käytännön tietämystä muutosjohtamisen tekniikoista ja suorita APMG Change Management - sertifikaatti
**KESÄTARJOUS: OnDemand kurssista -10% jos rekisteröidyt 31.7.2020 mennessä**
Kansainvälinen muutosjohtamisen perustutkinto tarjoaa sinulle käytännön tietämystä muutosjohtamisen tekniikoista ja Foundation - sertifikaatiosta. Kurssin aikana, tulet oppimaan useita muutosjohtamisen tekniikoita ja tutkimaan sitä, mitkä tekniikoista sopivat tehostamaan oman organisaatiosi toimintaa.
- Those wishing to achieve Change Management Foundation Certification
- Those in any role including leading, managing, or supporting the change initiative
- Those working in organizations where a change initiative is being planned or taking place
- Some experience with an organizational change initiative and with coursework (such as Change Agility, Organization and People Change Management, or similar workshops) is recommended
- 8-10 hours of pre-course study
- Traditional Classroom: Approximately two hours of study per evening during the course will be required by those who wish to pass the exam
- Virtual Classroom: Approximately one hour of study between each of the virtual course sessions will be required by those who wish to pass the exam
IIL has a wide variety of delivery methods of their training sessions to ensure an optimal learning experience for you. The delivery method options of this course is:
- On-Demand (Self-Paced interactive video learning): Set your own pace with a recorded online version of this course and log on when and where you learn best.
- Course structure
- Course goals and objectives
Change and the Individual
- How people learn
- Personality and change – introduction to MBTI
- Models of individual change – the Change Curve and Bridges’ Transition
- Motivating individuals during change
Change and the Organization
- Understanding organizational metaphors
- Organizational culture and change
- 3 models of change – Lewin, Kotter, and Senge
- Key roles in change
- Identifying and analyzing stakeholders
- Personas and empathy maps
- Influencing strategies
- Feedback and communication approaches
- Communicating change – planning, factors, and barriers
- Communication biases and channels
- Identifying and assessing change impact
- Stakeholder impact assessment
- Change severity assessment
- Building change agent networks and the change team
- How to make the organization ready for change
- Creating a change management plan
- Dealing with resistance to change
APMG Change Management Foundation Exam Preparation
- Review of and practice with APMG sample questions and test papers
APMG Change Management Foundation Exam
Traditional Classroom: The exam is taken and marked (provisionally) within the course
Virtual Classroom and On-Demand: The exam is scheduled by the delegate and taken subsequent to the course
Summary and Next Steps
About the Change Management Foundation Exam
- 40 minutes, closed-book exam
- 50 multiple-choice style questions
- 25 marks required (out of 50 available) to pass – 50% pass mark
Passing the Change Management Foundation-level exam with a pass rate of 50% or higher is a prerequisite for sitting the Change Management Practitioner exam.
*Important Note for Virtual and On-Demand Participants: Participants must make separate arrangements to schedule their exam following course completion. Various options are available depending on the participant’s geographic location. Please contact your sales representative for further details.
This course can be delivered in traditional classroom, live realtime virtual or OnDemand formats. Public and dedicated group options available. Please contact IIL Finland for options and pricing if you are interested in this course.
Kysele kesätarjoushintoja. OnDemand virtual kurssista 10% off jos ilmoittautuminen 31.7.2020 mennessä.
Muista koulutusmuodoista mahdollisesti alennuksia kurssitilanteesta riippuen. Ota yhteyttä!
Please contact for summer offer pricing for traditional and live virtual classes as well.
IIL Finland Oy
IIL Finland Oy - Innovative and Customer-Centric Solutions
International Institute for Learning (IIL) operates globally and offers a wide range of training, consulting, mentoring and coaching solutions as well as customizable corporate training programs to top global companies in 150 countries. The combination of high caliber support staff,...
Saadaksesi lisätietoa aiheesta SUMMER OFFER: Change Management™ Foundation - Kansainvälinen muutosjohtamisen perustutkinto täytä seuraavat tiedot:
Saatat olla kiinnostunut myös näistä:
1 050 EUR-2 195 EUR
1 150 EUR-1 495 EUR
1 150 EUR-1 495 EUR