Inspiroidu koulutusvaihtoehdoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
The Project Management OfficeIIL Finland Oy
The Project Management Office
Onnistu Project Management Officen kanssa työskentelyssä
Tässä koulutuksessa opit, kuinka Project Management Office (PMO) saadaan tehokkaasti integroitua organisaatioon välttäen byrokratiaa ja erimielisyyksiä.
Saat kurssista tarpeelliset tiedot ja taidot onnistuneesti Project Management Officen kanssa työskentelemistä varten. Koulutus on englanninkielinen.
A Building Block for Achieving and Managing Project Management Effectiveness
In this training you learn the complex issues of how to integrate a Project Management Office (PMO) into the organization while avoiding bureaucracy, turf wars and other resistance to a disciplined and flexible PM process throughout the enterprise. You will assess the needs of your organization for a PMO, be ready to design the kind of PMO that will be most effective for you and define the path to PM maturity and competency with the help of experts of the field.
Issues addressed include:
- multiple levels of PMOs
- project autonomy
- the methodology role of the PMO
- and whether the PMO should be the “home” of project managers or an enabling organization that supports project excellence and portfolio management.
Goals of the training
The goal of this course is that you obtain the necessary knowledge and skills to establish, improve and work with a PMO that will be the catalyst for enterprise project management excellence.
After the training you know how to
- describe the characteristics of project relationships as they apply to specific types of stakeholders across the project life cycle
- apply a consistent method and approach to the identification of stakeholders
- use a relationship-based stakeholder assessment tool to analyze and identify ways to improve relationships in projects
- apply selected skills from four major families, defined in this course as “advocacy”, “leadership”, “rapport” and “harmony”, to improve project relationships
Are you interested in integrating a Project Management Office (PMO) into the organization?
By filling the information request form you can contact IIL for more detailed information about the course.
The training is suitable for
- senior PM practitioners
- PMO staff
- managers of PMs
- and others who want to know what a good PMO is and how to build and maintain one.
A good working knowledge of project management, as well as some experience managing projects are required.
Course Level: Intermediate / Advanced
IIL has a wide variety of delivery methods of their training sessions to ensure an optimal learning experience for you. The delivery method options of this course are:
- Traditional Classroom: Engage with our instructors and a diverse group of peers in a Traditional Classroom version of this course.
- On-Demand (Self-Paced interactive video learning): Set your own pace with a recorded online version of this course and log on when and where you learn best.
The course covers the following themes:
- Foundation Concepts
- Project Success: Different Measures and Views
- PMO Functions: Project-Focused and Enterprise-Focused
- The PMO and Project Control, Audit, and Recovery
IIL Finland Oy
IIL Finland Oy - Innovation in Project Management Training
International Institute for Learning (IIL) operates globally and offers a wide range of training, consulting, mentoring and coaching solutions as well as customizable corporate training programs to top global companies in 150 countries. Our core competencies include Project, Program and...
Saadaksesi lisätietoa aiheesta The Project Management Office täytä seuraavat tiedot: