Inspiroidu koulutusvaihtoehdoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
BCS ISTQB Software Testing Foundation
Software Testing Foundation
The course covers the fundamentals of testing: definitions of testing standards, planning, managing the lifecycle, reviews and the tools available. Techniques for creating tests are described and practised. It culminates in a one-hour multiple choice examination for the BCS Foundation Certificate in Software Testing. Successful delegates will also gain the ISTQB Certified Tester – Foundation Level, a globally recognised qualification.
Fundamentals of Testing
- Testing terminology; General testing principles; Why testing is necessary; Fundamental test process; The psychology of testing.
Testing Throughout the Lifecycle
- Models for testing; Component, System Integration and Acceptance testing; Maintenance testing; Non-functional system testing; Functional system testing.
- Reviews and the test process; Costs and benefits of reviews; Types of review: Walkthrough, technical review, inspections, informal review; Static analysis
Test Design Techniques
- Black and White box testing; Black box test techniques including equivalence partitioning, boundary value analysis and state transition testing; White box test techniques including statement and decision testing; Experience-based techniques; Choosing test techniques
- Organisation; Project test plan; Configuration management; Test estimation: Inclusion in project schedule; Monitoring and control; Tracking progress and deviations from plan; Incident management: Logging, tracking and analysis; Risk and testing.
- Types of test tool; Requirements testing; Static analysis; Test design; Data preparation; Capture/replay; Test running; Test harnesses, drivers and simulators; Performance testing; Dynamic analysis; Debugging; Comparison; Test management; Coverage measurement; Effective use, benefits and risk; Introducing a tool into an organization.
Course is suitable for everyone currently involved in testing or about to move into a testing role. Also those who wishing to attain the BCS Foundation Certificate in Software Testing and/or the ISTQB Certified Tester – Foundation Level.
Kysy lisätietoja kouluttajalta.
Since its inception, since 2006, Insoft Services has been focusing on knowledge sharing. This work is the subject of continuous development in the company. The uninterrupted change in time requirements and customer needs has shedding away from Insoft Services a...
Saadaksesi lisätietoa aiheesta BCS ISTQB Software Testing Foundation täytä seuraavat tiedot: