Inspiroidu koulutusvaihtoehdoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
IINS 3.0 Implementing Cisco Network Security
Implementing Cisco Network Security
Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS) v3.0 is a 5-day instructor-led course presented by Cisco Learning Partners to end users and channel partner customers. The course focuses on security principles and technologies, using Cisco security products to provide hands-on examples. Using instructor-led discussions, extensive hands-on lab exercises, and supplemental materials, this course allows learners to understand common security concepts, and deploy basic security techniques utilizing a variety of popular security appliances within a “real-life” network infrastructure.
Upon completion of the course, students will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Describe common network security concepts
- Secure routing and switching infrastructure
- Deploy basic authentication, authorization and accounting services
- Deploy basic firewalling services
- Deploy basic site-to-site and remote access VPN services
- Describe the use of more advanced security services such as intrusion protection, content security and identity management
- Course Introduction
- Network Security Concepts
- Secure Network Devices
- Virtual Private Networks
- Advanced Topics
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
- Working knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Working knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts
3750 + alv
Since its inception, since 2006, Insoft Services has been focusing on knowledge sharing. This work is the subject of continuous development in the company. The uninterrupted change in time requirements and customer needs has shedding away from Insoft Services a...
Saadaksesi lisätietoa aiheesta IINS 3.0 Implementing Cisco Network Security täytä seuraavat tiedot: