Inspiroidu koulutusvaihtoehdoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
WIFUND 1.0 – Implementing Cisco Wireless Network FundamentalsInsoft Services
WIFUND 1.0 – Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals
Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals
Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals course is designed for individuals who are involved in the technical management of Cisco wireless platforms and solutions, which involves installing, configuring, operating and troubleshooting.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the basic RF principles and characteristics
- Understand WLAN security methods and access with differing client devices
- Define the Cisco WLAN architecture and the underling infrastructure used to support it
- Implement a Centralized wireless access network using AireOS or IOS-XE wireless LAN controllers
- Implement a Converged wireless access network using IOS-XE converged access switches and wireless LAN controllers
- Implement small and remote access wireless networks using FlexConnect, Autonomous or Cloud architectures
- Perform basic WLAN maintenance and troubleshooting -describe the requirements for a WLAN design
It is recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills before attending this course:
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Parts 1 & 2 (ICND1 & ICND2) or
- Cisco CCENT certification
3750 + alv
Since its inception, since 2006, Insoft Services has been focusing on knowledge sharing. This work is the subject of continuous development in the company. The uninterrupted change in time requirements and customer needs has shedding away from Insoft Services a...
Saadaksesi lisätietoa aiheesta WIFUND 1.0 – Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals täytä seuraavat tiedot: