Disciplined Agile Scrum MasterInternational Institute for Learning Finland
Disciplined Agile Scrum Master
Is your team treading water using waterfall? Do you feel trapped in an agile framework? Would you like to find solutions to the problems you’ve been wrestling with? Are you looking for ways to enhance your team’s agility?
Break free from your old ways by choosing a way of working that fits your team’s context. Find strategies to improve your processes and strengthen your team with the Disciplined Agile tool kit.
Disciplined Agile Scrum Master is a nine-lesson, instructor-led course that shows you how to use Disciplined Agile (DA) to improve your team’s way of working. In just two days, you will become familiar with foundational agile and lean practices that DA supports, practice using the tool kit to solve problems, and learn how to build high-performance teams.
Filled with activities, animations, supplemental reading, and more, this course will prepare you to take the Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) exam and, equally important, start using Disciplined Agile immediately.
What you will learn
After the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply foundational agile and lean practices in your own team setting
- Describe what business agility is and how it is core to value proposition of Disciplined Agile
- Describe the significance of the Disciplined Agile mindset
- Define the DA principles, promises, and guidelines and how they set Disciplined Agile apart from other frameworks
- Explain how people are organized into DA teams
- Define the primary DA roles and how they each are key to the success of a self-organizing agile team
- Explain how to help your team work well together using the Lean principle of “respect people”
- Analyze your team’s context to make better process-related decisions
- Select the best-fit DA life cycles for your teams
- Apply the five DA steps of choosing your team’s way of working (WoW)
- Apply the relevant agile and lean techniques to successfully initiate your team
- Apply the relevant agile and lean techniques to support your team producing business value
- Apply the relevant agile and lean techniques to support your team releasing their work into production
- Apply the relevant agile and lean techniques to support your team on an ongoing basis
- Recognize when to be resilient
- List and define the principles of Lean
Kouluttaudu Agile Scrum Masteriksi
Tässä koulutuksessa perehdyt Agile Scrum Masterin osaamiseen ja otat ketterät menetelmät osaksi työskentelyäsi.
his course is for anyone seeking introductory training and certification built to educate you on agile and lean fundamentals and the Disciplined Agile tool kit with skills to immediately apply what you have learned.
- Significance of the Disciplined Agile Mindset
- Business agility and how it is core to value proposition of Disciplined Agile
- Eight DA principles and how they are core to what sets Disciplined Agile apart from other agile frameworks
- Which situations each of the DA life cycles is best applied
- DA Practice of choosing a team’s way of working (WoW)
- Foundations of Agile
- How people are organized into DA teams
- Primary DA roles and how they each are key to the success of a self-organizing agile team
- Help your team work well together (Lean principle “Respect people”)
- Inception phase and why it is important
- DA tool kit to tailor your way of working within a select phase according to context
- Agile techniques and ceremonies relevant to Inception
- Construction phase and why it is important
- Agile techniques and ceremonies that take place during Construction
- Eliminate Waste and Build Quality (Lean principles)
- Deliver Value Quickly (Lean principle)
- Transition phase and why it is important
- Ongoing phase and why it is important
- Learn Pragmatically (Lean principle)
- Elements of the process blade (onion) diagram
- Principles of Lean
- When to be resilient
- Benefits of explicit workflow
- Kaizen loops and PDSA techniques for continuous improvement
- Options for cross-team learning: "community of practice" and "center of excellence"
International Institute for Learning Finland
Optimal Delivery Methods
International Institute for Learning Finland operates globally and offers a wide range of training, consulting, mentoring and coaching solutions as well as customizable corporate training programs to top global companies in 150 countries. The combination of high caliber support staff,...
Saadaksesi lisätietoa aiheesta Disciplined Agile Scrum Master täytä seuraavat tiedot:
Saatat olla kiinnostunut myös näistä: