Safety at electrical work EN 50110 Online Course
Convenient online training for Safety at electrical work EN 50110
Primaonline's popular and efficient electrical safety online courses adapt to your work schedule and enable the maintenance and development of safety skills.
The General Safety at Electrical Work EN 50110-1/SFS 6002 Online course is spoken by genuine British English and localized to the Finnish safety regulations.
Eight reasons to partake SFS 6002 online course:
1. You receive the education on your desk virus free
2. First rate yet the most affordable education, confirmed by thousands of participants
3. Adapts to your work schedule
4. Doesn't rely on any specific time or space
5. User friendly and learning efficient
6. Demonstrative course with plain language
7. Quick and conserves nature
8. Mobile certificate that doesn't clog your wallet. Plastic certificate is available on request.
How is the Online Course performed?
The course includes 9 sub-courses, practice exams and the final exam. The nominal duration of each sub-course is 15–30 minutes. Those who have passed the course will receive a certificate and an electrical safety certificate card. The certificate is available in English on request.
Are you interested in taking the Safety at electrical work EN 50110 Online Course?
Want to know more?For more information about Safety at electrical work EN 50110 Online Course, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
The training is mandatory for all electrical installers, supervisors, specialists and operators. The training needs to be repeated at intervals of five years and when the regulations related to working methods or the work activities change essentially.
The participant needs a computer, an internet browser, a broadband connection, headphones or speakers and a personal e-mail address.
- Dangers of electricity
- Official regulations
- Requirements for skills in electrical work
- Responsibilities and tasks in electrical safety
- SFS 6002: general principles
- Dead working
- Working in the vicinity zone of live parts
- Operating activities
- Maintenance procedures
- Exam on the topics of the training
The creator of the training contents has over 20 years of experience of electrical safety trainings in Finland. The audio-visual materials have been created by online training experts. The spoken parts are presented in British English.
The price of the course is 179 € + VAT per person. The price includes a temporary personal access right to the learning environment, the right to use the printable support materials, the certificate and the electrical safety certificate card.
Contact the Training Provider
Kun haluat ilmoittautua kurssille tai tarvitset tarkempia tietoja EN-SFS 6002 sähkötyöturvallisuus -verkkokurssista, niin täytä alla oleva lomake.