Effective Leadership in Modern HospitalityHaaga-Helia ammattikorkeakoulu – täydennyskoulutus
Effective Leadership in Modern Hospitality
Today’s changing work environment and evolving new generations require new leadership tools.
The Hospitality Industry is a broad category of fields within the service industry that includes food & beverage service, event planning, theme parks, travel and tourism, hotels, etc. The industry uses a diverse workforce, which includes a variety of positions that may or may not have a strong educational component. Understanding this diversity and human behavior in hospitality is vital not only with the employees but also with the changing customer behavior. In this course, the participant will learn to develop organizational culture, employee experience, customer experience, and leadership. The participant will also learn to understand how change management can improve the company. The participant will be introduced to the contexts of the Experience Economy, psychological capital, DiSC® personality theory, and ADKAR change management model.
Upon successful completion of the course, the course participants will gain knowledge of the following:
- Considering the diversity of employees and customers in the Hospitality industry as an enriching resource
- Creating the right culture for employee and customer experience
- Adopting the DiSC® method as a personal assessment tool
- Understanding the importance of meaningful experience in customer experience and profitable business
- Understanding change as an inevitable and enabling factor in an organisation’s success
- Implementing change in the company with ADKAR methods
Upon completion of the course, the participant is able to :
- understand the importance of organizational culture in employee and customer experience
- understand the human and psychological capital as key factors in the hospitality industry
- increase customer satisfaction by using meaningful experiences in creating services
- develop a sales process and customer satisfaction.
- understand the importance of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- understand customer experience and meaningful experience in increasing sales and making productive business
- create the right atmosphere for change and implement it successfully in the organisation
Module 1. Introductions
Module 2. What to expect
Module 3. EX– Creating the right culture
Module 4. CX – Anatomy of Customer Experience
Module 5. €x2 – Sales
Module 6. Change Management
Kiinnostuitko koulutuksesta?Jos haluat lisätietoa aiheesta Effective Leadership in Modern Hospitality, klikkaa alta ja täytä yhteydenottolomake. Kysymyksesi lähetetään suoraan koulutuksen järjestäjälle.
This course is ideal for service business supervisors, leaders, and managers to generate an encouraging, profitable and efficient service culture with comprehensive leadership methods. It is highly valuable to any service business manager in order to facilitate change and improve company KPIs as well as to advanced university students who wish to deepen their knowledge of modern management and leadership.
The course is carried out according to the participant's own schedule.
Please note, that the course includes:
- 35 tutorial videos
- over 2 h of video material
- course booklet to support study progress
- 4 quizzes
- additional academic reading
Kalle is one of the leading experts in customer experience and change management in the Nordic countries. He has more than two decades of experience in massive change projects and leading international super brands as well as creating classics. His passion is to enrich customer experience and to shape winning cultures.
Markku is a very experienced trainer and a specialist when it comes to leadership and change. Markku´s passion is to create environments where everyone wants to do their best. This is the way to get a competitive edge from people. Markku always has a lot of new ideas and he is willing to move his own borders and challenges the customers to do the same in order to reach something unique.
Teppo is an experienced business consultant who is enthusiastic about Change Management. He has brought Prosci, the global leader in Change Management to Finland. Teppo is a Prosci trained Change Management Instructor, Consultant and Trainer.
Outi has a career in the Restaurant industry holding several positions for over 20 years. She is Master of Sciences in Consumer Economics and currently working in Haaga-Helia as Restaurant Business Senior Lecturer.
550 € (incl. VAT 24 %)
Haaga-Helia ammattikorkeakoulu – täydennyskoulutus
Haaga-Helia ammattikorkeakoulu – Haaga-Helia for Business
Haluatko kehittyä oman alasi ammattilaiseksi? Haaga-Helia for Business tukee yksilöiden, yritysten ja yhteisöjen osaamisen ja toiminnan kehittämistä. Haaga-Helia for Business on monipuolinen kumppani asiantuntijoille ja esimiehille, jotka haluavat laajentaa ammatillista osaamistaan ja löytää uusia näkökulmia työuralleen. Yrityksen suurin pääoma on...
Saadaksesi lisätietoa aiheesta Effective Leadership in Modern Hospitality täytä seuraavat tiedot:
Saatat olla kiinnostunut myös näistä: