Inspiroidu koulutusvaihtoehdoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
Effective Communication Skills for Project ManagersIIL Finland Oy
Effective Communication Skills for Project Managers
Projektipäällikön viestintätaidot kuntoon
Projektien onnistumisen kannalta on ensiarvoisen tärkeää, että projektipäälliköllä on viestintätaidot kunnossa. Ilman kunnollisia viestintä- ja kommunikointitaitoja projektipäällikön on vaikea määritellä ja hallinnoida projektin tavoitteita, suunnitelmia, toteutusta ja valvontaa.
Tämän koulutuksen avulla hankit riittävät viestintätaidot voidaksesi toimia projektin projektipäällikkönä. Koulutus on englanninkielinen.
Blending Processes, Tools and Interpersonal Skills – Communication training for Project Managers
Communication is the only most critical success factor in projects. It provides the base for defining and managing project objectives and scope, planning project performance, executing, controlling and closing projects.
With the help of this workshop project stakeholders at every level can make their project successful.
The implementation of the training
This course will use role play, case exercises, which are based on investigations, and interactive dialogue. With their help you address both practical and situational applications of communication concepts, principles and techniques.
This training’s goal is to improve project performance and project management capability by learning effective communication skills. You will learn formal communication, such as documentation and reporting, and the interpersonal aspects that are critical to conflict resolution and healthy team and individual relationships.
You will learn how to:
- Gather and distribute the right information to the right people, in the right media and at the right time to keep the project on track for successful completion
- Address the varying communication needs of project stakeholders and manage communication in a time- and cost-effective way
- Create a communication plan and obtain buy-in from the project team
- Listen in a focused, centered and attentive fashion
Are you interested in developing your communication skills as Project Manager?
By filling the information request form you can contact IIL for more detailed information about the course.
This training is especially designed for project managers and members of a Project Management Office (PMO). However, also those who lead project teams or work with managers, peers, customers and/or vendors would benefit from this course.
Basic project management training or equivalent experience is required.
Course Level: Basic / Intermediate
IIL has a wide variety of delivery methods of their training sessions to ensure an optimal learning experience for you. The delivery method options of this course are:
- Traditional Classroom: Engage with our instructors and a diverse group of peers in a Traditional Classroom version of this course.
- On-Demand (Self-Paced interactive video learning): Set your own pace with a recorded online version of this course and log on when and where you learn best.
This training covers the following themes:
- Foundation Concepts
- Impact of Values on Effective Communication
- Focus on Basic Communication Skills
- Focus on Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Focus on Team Communication Skills
- Impact of Infrastructure on Effective Communication
- Practicing Situational Project Communications
IIL Finland Oy
IIL Finland Oy - Innovation in Project Management Training
International Institute for Learning (IIL) operates globally and offers a wide range of training, consulting, mentoring and coaching solutions as well as customizable corporate training programs to top global companies in 150 countries. Our core competencies include Project, Program and...
Saadaksesi lisätietoa aiheesta Effective Communication Skills for Project Managers täytä seuraavat tiedot: