Inspiroidu koulutusvaihtoehdoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
PMI-ACP® Exam Prep
ABOUT THE COURSE
This course builds on the candidates’ practical experience of Agile in the workplace to equip them with the broad range of knowledge and skills required for the PMI® Agile Certification exam. It will follow the PMI® requirements and reference the suggested reading list, including the Agile Practice Guide, but will not be limited to those areas.
Within the profession and discipline of project management, Agile continues to develop as a significant and important aspect of bringing change to an organization. Where the products of change must be delivered to the business “on time,” Agile is often the chosen methodology.
In addition to equipping candidates for the PMI® Agile Certification examination, this course will also support candidates in taking a more informed and effective role in Agile projects. It will also enable them to take a significant role in encouraging and enabling the organization to become or develop as an Agile environment.
Candidates attending this course are expected to apply for the PMI® Agile Certification exam, therefore, the course pre-requisites will be those relevant to the exam which are:
- Secondary degree (high school or equivalent) or higher and
- 2,000 hours working on project teams within the last 5 years (Note: PMP® and/or PgMP® credential holders will be accepted as fulfilling this general project experience requirement), and
- 1,500 hours working on Agile project teams or with agile methodologies in the last 3 years (in addition to the 2,000 hours required in general project experience).
In addition, in order to fully contribute to class discussions and maximize the classroom experience for all attendees, IIL recommends that all participants have at least 1,200 hours of agile project experience at the time they attend this course and have plans to acquire the remaining 300 hours – for a total of 1,500 hours in the last three years as required by PMI – within their planned timeframe for taking the PMI-ACP® exam.
This course is designed for anyone currently working on Agile-based projects and with wider project experience who wants to become PMI® Agile certified.
Anyone with a working knowledge of Agile from senior management to product developers will benefit from this course including but not restricted to:
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Business Analysts
- Technical Coordinators
You will learn how to:
- Appreciate the wider aspects of Agile project management tools and techniques
- Integrate various disciplines within Agile
- Tailor / customize Agile to suit the needs of different projects
- Prepare yourself for the PMI® Agile Certification examination
Please request for more infomation on the OnDemand and live virtual course options.
IIL Finland Oy
IIL Finland Oy - Innovation in Project Management Training
International Institute for Learning (IIL) operates globally and offers a wide range of training, consulting, mentoring and coaching solutions as well as customizable corporate training programs to top global companies in 150 countries. Our core competencies include Project, Program and...
Saadaksesi lisätietoa aiheesta PMI-ACP® Exam Prep täytä seuraavat tiedot: