Inspiroidu koulutusvaihtoehdoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
PRINCE2® Passport PractitionerIIL Finland Oy
PRINCE2® Passport Practitioner
ABOUT THE COURSE
PRINCE2 Passport is accredited by the APM Group to support self-study distance learning for PRINCE2 and the related Foundation and Practitioner exams. IIL's self-study aims to provide you with a straightforward route to becoming a fully certified Registered Practitioner on your own time and at your own pace. IIL offers options for Foundation and Practitioner levels with the added option of an additional classroom-based revision day.
PRINCE2 Passport Foundation includes the Foundation exam fee. PRINCE2 Passport Practitioner and PRINCE2 Passport PLUS include the Foundation and Practitioner exam fees and the Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 manual. As Passport courses are individual on-demand products, the exam is scheduled by the delegate and taken subsequent to the course. For questions regarding exam scheduling, please contact your IIL sales representative.
This accredited course is suitable for any organization or individual requiring a controlled and completely scalable approach to managing projects. It is particularly suited to individuals newly appointed to project roles or those wishing to gain formal qualifications after previous project management experience. The course would be of benefit to those with project support office or project assurance roles, project board members who wish to be hands-on, and team members aspiring to a more senior role.
- Provides flexibility for those wishing to study at a time, pace and place convenient to them
- A flexible choice of different self-study options, including a blended-learning package combining self-study with a classroom based revision day
- A cost-effective solution for both individuals and organisations
- People using PRINCE2 Passport achieve a higher score in the Foundation exam
- PRINCE2 Passport is achieving higher pass rates in the Practitioner exam compared to classroom training
- Online learning gives you the freedom to access from any location
The training covers the following themes:
- Foundation Concepts
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risk
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Monitor and Control Risks
Ondemand selfpaced virtual course. Exam is booked separately and can be done remotely online.
IIL Finland Oy
IIL Finland Oy - Innovation in Project Management Training
International Institute for Learning (IIL) operates globally and offers a wide range of training, consulting, mentoring and coaching solutions as well as customizable corporate training programs to top global companies in 150 countries. Our core competencies include Project, Program and...
Saadaksesi lisätietoa aiheesta PRINCE2® Passport Practitioner täytä seuraavat tiedot: