Inspiroidu koulutusvaihtoehdoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
Project Management FundamentalsIIL Finland Oy
Project Management Fundamentals
Ota haltuusi projektinhallinnan perusteet ja kasvata projektien tehokkuutta
Kurssi tarjoaa katsauksen projektinhallinnan perusteisiin, siihen liittyviin käytännön taitoihin, konsepteihin ja periaatteisiin, joita voit hyödyntää jokapäiväisessä työssäsi.
Kurssilla keskitytään erityisesti interaktiiviseen oppimiseen, esimerkiksi työpajoihin ja ryhmäkeskusteluihin. Koulutuksia järjestetään sekä suomeksi että englanniksi.
Completing Projects on Time and Within Budget While Increasing Customer Satisfaction
This training provides you the basics of project management: practical skills, concepts and principles, which you can benefit in your everyday job – along with insights you’ll need to adapt them to specific project environments.
Implementation of the training
The perspective of the training is highly practical. The time spent in instructor-led segments is minimized (~30%) and time devoted to interactive events is maximized (~70%). A variety of types of interactive events are used throughout the course, ranging from:
- Whole group discussions
- Multiple configurations of structured activities (individual, paired, small group, and whole class)
- Case study based team exercises (3 basic cases are provided, which can be modestly tailored to the learners’ needs in the classroom in real time.)
Throughout the course, you integrate the need for collaboration and clear communications among people, often in multiple organizations. In addition, these interpersonal and relationship skills are highlightet in two specific areas:
- Module 2 – People & Projects
- Module 8 – Executing, Communicating and Developing the Team
Also throughout this course, learners will be given an opportunity to reflect on the learning that could best serve their needs in real-world projects. To support your learning you will write a personal Learning Journal and an Action Plan.
The goal of this course is to achieve quality performance through effective planning and control. After the course you know how to
- describe the project management process and its benefits
- use project management vocabulary and terminology
- identify the characteristics of a successful project
- create an initial project plan
- identify and perform the major aspects of project initiation, project control, and close-out
- identify and describe organizational change issues in implementing project management
This course is for people responsible for managing, leading, coordinating, and working on projects who have limited experience or knowledge of practical, formal project management methods. Among those who can benefit from this course are:
- Members of process and performance improvement teams
- Participants in R&D
- Business planning coordinators
- Technical service and support staff
- Operations people in financial services
- Administrators and managers responsible for coordinating, facilitating or managing projects and programs
- Technical professionals and engineers moving into project leadership and coordination positions
- General managers responsible for projects and programs
- Marketing, training, and technical writing professionals
- Six Sigma professionals
The training has no prerequisites.
Course Level: Basic
IIL has a wide variety of delivery methods of their training sessions to ensure an optimal learning experience for you. The delivery method options of this course are:
- Traditional Classroom: Engage with our instructors and a diverse group of peers in a Traditional Classroom version of this course.
- Virtual Classroom (Live): Dynamic and fully interactive, a live, online version of this course is led by an instructor and conducted in real time.
- On-Demand (Self-Paced interactive video learning): Set your own pace with a recorded online version of this course and log on when and where you learn best.
This training covers the following themes:
- Foundation Concepts
- People and Projects
- Initiating and Defining Requirements
- Using the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Managing Project Risk
- Executing, Communicating and Developing the Team
- Monitoring and Controlling
- Closing the Project
IIL Finland Oy
IIL Finland Oy - Innovation in Project Management Training
International Institute for Learning (IIL) operates globally and offers a wide range of training, consulting, mentoring and coaching solutions as well as customizable corporate training programs to top global companies in 150 countries. Our core competencies include Project, Program and...
Saadaksesi lisätietoa aiheesta Project Management Fundamentals täytä seuraavat tiedot: